Tuesday, May 12

beardy

sometimes i try to grow a beard. it usually* fails. there's s small** part on my check that discourages hair growth. I think i'd look dashingly handsome in a beard. look at a picture of christian bale in a beard; that is what i think i'd look like only maybe slightly^ better. it's disappointing not being able to grow a beard. my brother-in-law nate was talkin about earnin your Emeritas Eagle Scout Award with such merit badges as kite flying and places going. I decided to work on that by earning my beard growing merit badge, but am disheartened by my lack of ability. a wise man once said "never let lack of ability hinder your advancement in the Eagle Scout Emeritas Program. . . or life either." so i didn't and today i earned my vole nest clearing merit badge! it was kinda nasty. they were holed up in the sprinkler box.

Speaking of pictures, my friend stasia took some awesome pictures, i saw them and was like wow those are neat! ima steal some. or two











ha it's weird cuz suddenly my cursor just disappeared and i can't tell where it is. if you've seen it could you please tell me, and if you've stolen it that's not a very nice trick!!! oh you've returned it already. thank you. weird. anyways josh is off to South Africa. He's serving his mission there! awesome! it wasn't as weird to have him leave as i thought it'd be. i wonder how long it'll take to get a letter there? i'll tell you later.

Speaking of Africa, I want to go camping way bad. me and rob will probably do that with in the next two weeks. i'll let you know how that goes too. only for reals this time. i miss camping. it'll be good.

on a similar note, i've decided to start goin to bed a tad earlier and wakin up lots earlier. I feel so much better when i wake up and do somethin! agreed! plus the days seem like they go by faster.

changing pace i think itd be a good idea to do that so i'll be more in the habit of wakin up early and gettin right to work (sorry josh ha) also it'll give me more time in the morning to a)go to the temple for baptisms and soon other templey stuff b)search ponder and pray c)clean stuff. . .maybe. funny thing is i wrote "search ponder and prey" ha and i thought that was funny cuz i wanna go camping and i didn't use any commas. ha

*thus far always
**everywhere besides my chin and sideburns
^tons

7 comments:

melissa said...

dear, nate had no beard until AFTER his mission. and now it grows like weeds. never fear.

julis said...

this was a chatty blog entry. i feel like i know you better now. :)

i vote a big "yessir" on going to bed earlier and waking up lots earlier. acourse, that wouldn't currently take much.

good luck finding a flashlight to take camping. i searched all over the whole house yesterday and found nary a one. and then i found one in the garage, but you can't have that one it's the only one in the whole house.

Timothy said...

i dont need a flashlight. i will use my night vision.

Stasia said...

i'm very appreciative of your picture posting. :D If I took another cool one can you do it again? it'd be a win-win deal!

an i looked at christian bale's beard. twice i looked at it. now i think it IS too bad you can't grow a beard. :D

Stasia said...

and also? where does one go camping in the deserts of idaho? And look! the big picture at the top! didn't notice that one. my day is made. :)

Timothy said...

ha stasis not that you'll ever check and see but yes i know christian looks hot with a beard so will i. ha and yes anytime you take an awesome pic worthy of my blog i will post it ha

Nathan said...

your dad and i used two flashlights when we were fixing the pipes, before i broke them (the pipes) with my strength. we even put fresh batteries in them (the flashlights).

you are being blessed with the inability to grow a beard now cause you won't have to shave every day on your mission and get irritated, itchy skin...