Wednesday, February 29

messin with sasquatch

So here i am sitting in the wilk, and suddenly, my volume starts going up. . . fortunately i'm not currently listening to Backstreet Boy's "the hits" album, but it is still puzzling.  So I push the mute button on my laptop and continue to do my school work.  A minute or two later, again, my volume begins to shoot up unexplainably.  and then it hits me. . .someone has hacked into my laptops internal programming and is currently filming a "messing with timb" commercial.  I gotta keep my cool, act natural.  I begin to survey my surroundings.  How can I reverse the candid camera moment and make the pseudo hacker squirm with humiliation at the knowledge that i have not only uncovered but effectively disrupted it as well.

STEP 1: play along.  You can't sneak up on a sly fox like this without careful planning and the element of supra!!
STEP 2: talk in code. he may be monitoring my every word. . .oh dang it. . .
STEP 3: come up with new plan while talking in code this time. . . (i will now have to wait for alfa delta major to show up and pull a snake bait maneuver while smurfette distracts him, thus enabling an effective, but slightly less covert.)
STEP $: Santa's new red bag needs a new blue patch. omaha. fudge omaha. red 92. mike, i'll block mike!! you pick up larry.  SCREEN!!!

hacking: unfair?

2 comments:

chelsea said...

So I'm somewhat confused about the hacking thing....isn't that illegal?

OH! And what about the email!!?

Timothy said...

the hacking thing was fake. my computer was just glitching. . .and i just watched a bunch of spy movies so my mind is thinking irrationally like

the emails are forth and coming (pretty sure i just butchered that phrase)