Tuesday, March 27

it has been. . .

. . .one month since I have written!
. . .two day periods (morning and afternoon) since I chatted with Flo in the laundry room (and she turned a key on the dryer and I didn't have to use any money to dry my clothes!)
. . .three months since I met Flo the cleaning lady at Glenwood



. . .four days since I went to the color festival!
. . .five years since Flo's husband was swindled by a ponzi scheme and lost all his money and went inactive
. . .about 29 years since Flo ran off with a British soldier escaping war in Ireland.
. . .over 30 years that Flo married the brother of the leader of (I assume the IRA but I didn't ask) the opposition or bad guys ("I was raised going to Bible school and all but he was handsome and I was a teenager." she said) They were divorced and he was put into a mental hospital for having demonic visions (more than likely due to his devil worship. . .)
. . .over 50 years since Flo was born! happy birthday Flo!

2 comments:

Jess Stricklan said...

Thanks for letting me meet Flo. Happy birthday, Flo!

chelsea said...

You will have to post some more details about Flo. Laundry rooms and free drying just don't provide enough information.