Monday, February 20

The noisy pants

Here i am, in the Harold B. Lee Library.  catching up on homework in my comfy (free) tshirt and my comfy (free) warm ups (free as in i stole them from jesse like 5 years ago. . .) and then it hits me. . . I need to use the rest room.  So I go (to the restroom) to go (to the restroom).  As I walk something troubling comes to my attention.  I have on a pair of noisy pants.  This is quite problematic.  People keep looking up as i pass.  They are saying, "Man that kid has on some noisy pants" and "there goes my train of thought, thanks a lot noisy pants guy!" and i'm just looking back at them like "sorry bro, these pants is comfy" and "hey, how you doin? (then i give them a taste of my best "blue steel" look and walk off like i didn't see them looking at me and my noisy pants)"

It's quite unfortunate.  I do not like to be the interrupter  but unfortunately that is me.  I got over it real fast (but due to my drinking problem* I had to make several noisy trips to the bathroom. . .i took different routes so as not to be bothersome to the same studious studiers every time)

and then this guy sits down at my table and and i'm like "dude, my table!" and he's like "shut up noisy pants" and then he gets up (apparently he too has a drinking problem*) and leaves his laptop just sitting there.  Like i'm supposed to watch it? what if someone steals it? i would feel terrible culpable.  fortunately, i will never know. I'm leaving. it's dinner time

Will you watch my stuff without me asking you to do so?

That is not a fair question?

2 comments:

julis said...

I always enjoy your imaginary conversations. Also, you can never throw in too much "blue steel." Maybe the pants are noisy in retribution for being stolen. Ever think about that?

chelsea said...

http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail75.html

Noisy pants: squeaky pants.
Squeaky pants dance? Noisy pants.